Free FileHawk Downloads
Try FileHawk for free for a limited 30 day period, no obligation to purchase.
Try all of its features and you will be proven that your FileHawk Edition is a
complete and unique solution to file management.
Download Details for FileHawk U3:
System Requirements: Windows XP & a U3 compatible USB smart drive
File Size: 10 MB available on the U3 smart drive
File Information: There is no spyware, adware or any such inconvenience to disturb your privacy
Download Instructions for FileHawk U3:
Back To Top
- Press the "Try Now" button and save the file. Remember where you saved the download to recuperate it in the third step
- In your U3 smart drive launch pad, press the + Add Programs button. Select "Install From my Computer" from the menu
- Open the file where you saved it. If you are using FireFox, you can access your file via the "Tools" menu by selecting the "Downloads" option. The Add Program Wizard will pop up
- Click "Next" to proceed with the installation
- Click "Done" to complete the installation
- From your U3 smart drive Launch Pad, FileHawk will be in your list of programs
Download Details for FileHawk Basic:
System Requirements: Windows XP or Windows 2000
File Size: Approximately 4 MB in size, approximately 3 minutes with a modern internet connection.
File Information: There is no spyware, adware or any such inconvenience to disturb your privacy.
Installation: Run the downloaded file FHinstEN.exe to install. The process is straightforward,
the default parameters should be fine for most users.
Download Instructions for FileHawk Basic:
- Press the "Try Now" button and save the file. Remember where you saved the download to recuperate it in the next step.
- Open the file where you saved it. If you are using FireFox, you can access your file via the "Tools" menu by selecting the "Downloads" option. The Welcome to the FileHawk Setup Wizard will pop up.
- Follow the instructions in the Wizard by closing all other applications before starting the Setup. Click Next.
- Review the License Agreement and click I Agree to proceed.
- Choose the installation folder and click Next.
- Choose the installation type. Click on Current user if you want to install FileHawk only for the person using the computer at this time. Click on All users if you want to install FileHawk for every Windows user of this computer and then press Next.
- Set the parameters to your preferences, click Install. The parameters can be changed later, in the FileHawk configuration screen, if desired. The default settings were optimized so that they work for most users.
- The Setup has been completed, click Finish.
Back To Top